Thursday, August 2, 2012

Customizing Blogger with HTML

I have been playing around with HTML formatting for blogger all morning trying to set up the 'Real-time Earth & Moon Phase' and 'Live World Data' with hopefully more widgets as I come across them. If you would like the code I used just ask and I'll post them, or if you have a code or widget that you think would look good here please tell me. As of now I'm looking for a good quote generator or daily news feeds without ads or other clutter.

[Aug 13, 2012]
After several hours, I've finally added a way to put music on my page and posts thanks to the Muzicons website. I have created a sample below testing out some ambient music, along with a link to Flash Earth for those that would like to explore our globe with a Google Earth type map created for web browsers. Try it out, and see if you can locate your house without the city labels (I couldn't do it).



Explore Flash Earth

If you know how to set the volume to a specific setting for this program please let me know. I've search hi and low on Google, but had no luck. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment