Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Introduction

Hi all,

My full name is Timothy R Schmidt, and I was born and raised in Lovell, Wyoming[1]. A town in northern Big Horn county with a whopping population of 2,360[2]. I'm currently attending the University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Anthropology[3]. My main focus is on Archaeology at the present, as I'm about to enter my final semester starting the last week of this current month. However, this will not mark the end of my quest of knowledge and bettering myself as a person, but rather a beginning. I hope to share it with the world if people are interested and to those that would like to be a part of this experience.

This is my first attempt at writing a blog, and I'm excited to see what I learn along the way. I will be putting links and sources in my posts for people who want more information. If you would like to add sources (or a better one), please write them in the comment box so we can check them out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment