Friday, May 17, 2013

University of Wyoming Graduation


After 4 years of attending The University of Wyoming, and 2 years at Northwest Community College. I have finally completed my undergraduate degree in Anthropology. It feels good to have stuck out all the hard and stressful times, I can only hope it will pay off in the long run. However, I would never take back this adventure of learning who I am, and the skills that I've gained along the way. I feel like anything is possible at the moment, but still have the butterflies of where I should go next. I do know that it does not mean the end of my education, but in fact just a base to work from. There are so many free online classes, that I feel I could learn any subject matter I wished (I have a list of links here if your interested).

I would like to thank everyone thats been in my life thus far, family, friends, and associates. That have made this a great experience and wish you all the best in your lives. ^_^

Now a few Pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment