Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Crocheting



     Yes I do crochet, if that's what your wondering. It all started back in High School, when a Swedish exchange student on the wrestling team got most the team wanting him to crochet a beanie out of yarn for them. Everyone was amazed at his creations, and I thought, 'Hey that doesn't look so hard.' So I went home and dug out my Moms crochet tools, and got some personal pointers from her as well. I pulled a few basic pattern somewhere online, printed them out, and put the needle and yarn to work. Recently, I've tried my hand at Knitting, so far only making a single scarf and a holder for my tools, my skills are defiantly still in early beta testing.

This is my complete tool kit:





Here are some of the things I've Crocheted so far:

One of my very first beanies (Still wear it to this day)

Denver Bronco colored Beanie (Was a Christmas present)
Fingerless Mittens
Phone cases
Hoodie and Phone case



No comments:

Post a Comment